Thread: [FAQ] Special Winter Offer

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[FAQ] Special Winter Offer

Dear Settlers,

Get a first taste of the winter holiday season with our bonus +125% Gem packages!
    We're here to answer some of your questions:

How long will this be active?
    Start: 01.12.2022
    End: 03.01.2023
    Please note: The promotion was already active since December 01. Purchases within this period, therefore, fall under the respective limitation.

What packages do you offer during the Winter promotion?
    1x 9.99 Euro = 3825 Gems
    1x 49.99 Euro = 24750 Gems
    1x 99.99 Euro = 54000 Gems

How much do I normally get for the Euro?
    The normal amount outside of any promotion or Happy Hour is as follows:
    9.99 Euro = 1700 Gems
    49.99 Euro = 11000 Gems
    99.99 Euro = 24000 Gems

My Package disappeared!
    If you completed the purchase, the package will disappear since you can only purchase 1 package with the 125% bonus per Tier
    If you cancel the purchase before payment, then after 24-48 hours it should be available once again (only if payment was not finalized)
    If an error occurred, then after 24-48 hours it should be available once again (only if payment was not finalized)

My package does not have the Happy Hour Bonus on top, even though there was a Happy Hour active!
    Bonuses do not overlap or add up. You can either purchase packages (unlimited) with the Happy Hour Bonus; if a Happy Hour is active; or 1 package each with the 125% bonus.

To note:
    If a purchase fails, do not use any other package, you have to wait until the Bonus Icon is back on the packages. Only packages with the 125% Bonus Icon clearly visible will receive the Bonus Payout.

Ride your sleigh to our festive shop to find out more!
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 07.12.22 at 15:13.
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.