Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 23.03.2022

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Change log 23.03.2022

Dear settlers,

You are invited to post your feedback on Change log 23.03.2022.

Feel free to leave them in this thread!

Regards!
    Your "The Settlers Online" Team
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 16.03.22 at 15:08.
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

We have decided to postpone the deployment of this week's update to next week, March 23rd.

The delay is to gather more data from the France server deployment (specifically on the longer loading time upon launching the game). The increased loading time on startup is intended. The longer loading time when starting the game for the first time should result in smoother performance as the game won't need to stream/load in assets during play as much.

In the meantime, you can go to the test server if you would like to check out the features included in this game update.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Bug - unwanted switching of the contents of the dialog with the general army settings
    It can be simulated both on the home island or in the adventure. Move a general A to some place. Click on general B and wait. When the general A is ready, the dialog switches its content to the general A. If the player does not notice the switch, he may send the wrong general into battle, or lose an unconfirmed army setting. This unwanted switching also happens when a response comes from the server by confirming the settings of another general's army.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

We have removed "improving the background handling of the game" in this change log due to the feedback on the FR instance. We will revisit this at another time as it requires further testing.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    ahoj a kdy opravíte úspěchy - mise - zásluhy?

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

Please be aware that the loading process was implemented in the latest game update. It will take longer until the island appears, but afterward, everything will load much faster. Should you see a blue background for some time, do not cancel the loading process. The game is still working in the background and everything will load in as soon as the game is finished.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralyks1234 View Post
    ahoj a kdy opravíte úspěchy - mise - zásluhy?
    We are unable to provide a specific date. In any case, it will be fixed in a future patch or version of the game.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    And so something that went wrong with the last repair is still being fixed. Loading speed and game performance are still desperate. I was one of those who finished the game. You ended it more or less because it's badly played

Reply to Thread