Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 14.12.2021

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Change log 14.12.2021

Dear settlers,

You are invited to post your feedback on Change log 14.12.2021.

Feel free to leave them in this thread!

Regards!
    Your "The Settlers Online" Team
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 09.12.21 at 15:17.
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    kdy uvidíme kdo z přátel je ve hře?
    Last edited by Zdenek1960; 14.12.21 at 12:44.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Great, I applaud. The game always loads the same, Mail speaks for itself. Huge amount of nonsense from the year I haven't played it yet.

https://prnt.sc/22zqzhd

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzikuh View Post
    Great, I applaud. The game always loads the same, Mail speaks for itself. Huge amount of nonsense from the year I haven't played it yet.

https://prnt.sc/22zqzhd
    https://prnt.sc/22zrgar

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Have you fixed already Christmass tree, Love tree, Love Garden and other multiple buff buildings? I don't see any on your list...

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Nevidím žádnou změnu k lepšímu, pomalé reakce serveru, není vidět kdo je online, ale sebe vidím online, což je zbytečné. Zobrazení chatu na notebooku je malé, špatně se čte. Stále se nedá hrát jako to šlo dříve. :-(

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments. I have passed them all to the team. You should now receive the correct number of loot from Celebrative Lookout, Christmas Tree, and Ghost Lantern after 14.12.2021. As for the other issues mentioned, we will provide further updates at a later point.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    po spuštění hry se mi ukáže titulní strana výročního eventu (balónková akce) a poté hlášení že spojení se servrem bylo ztraceno

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Soccer field bonuses do not work. Just a thought, don't you want to quit Unity and improve the client at the players' own risk? After all, you still managed to fix what you fixed and you didn't get to the significant problems that Unity loads for 15 minutes before you can play.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Yeah, and my ship is gone, I can't do my homework. When will you quit Unity and get it over with?

Reply to Thread