Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] An update from the "The Settlers Online" Team

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] An update from the "The Settlers Online" Team

Dear settlers,

You are invited to post your feedback on An update from the "The Settlers Online" Team.

Feel free to leave them in this thread!

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 25.11.21 at 15:18.
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I have same reply for you, as in previous thread of such nature (which remained unanswered - not to my surprise, though)

I never understood how you could even release such a mess which unity undoubtedly is. I played this game from 2013 and this game was never in worse state than it is now. Everything is so slow, and island loading takes forever. You are boasting about update, but I cannot see any changes, and when you are talking about: "Bustling cities were moved to a new technology and while this seems to be achieved" - I have some bad news for you, it was not achieved at all. I played this game on daily basis, but your precious unity garbage system managed to ruin it, so I ceased playing it and only logging some days on events. Previous version of the game with client was one thousand times better and you all know it.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    There is no need to write anything for me. There were already many words and letters. And the constant promises that it will go one day no longer believe you.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    dobry den nemohu se lognout a nevim proc prijdu o diamanty pomozte dekuji no login thx

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    proc se nemohu lognout do hry nikdo mi nenapsal odpoved jestly je to zavrene prijdu o diamanty za kazde prihlaseni dekuji

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

We apologize that we cannot resolve all issues with the game immediately but our team is working on them. We will post further updates at a later time.

If are unable to access the game after server maintenance, the first thing you can do is to log out. Close your game browser. Clear your web browser's cache. Wait at least 15 minutes then launch the game. You can contact our support team if you need further assistance.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Na odpověď podpory jsem čekal 14 dní a pak jsem to vzdal - pokaždé jen přišlo "o problému víme a pracujem na něm " - a další reakce žádná - k čemu taková podpora vůbec je?

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Ano souhlas, tet server nejde a hra taky ne. co dodat prémko pryč a uznáv. přítel zase propadne, co dárky to taky mám honit jak když nemohu poslat a co dobro co jsem měl rozehrané. už měto stve jak jeto rozbité. jednou to de a po druhé ne.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hra nejde a opet hodi happy hour. To uz je poradne macate chucpe.

Reply to Thread