Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: TSO Unity Version

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: TSO Unity Version

Dear settlers,

You are invited to post your feedback on the upcoming TSO Unity Version.

Feel free to leave them in this thread!

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 22.04.21 at 13:30.
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I am sorry but I can see only old game. I expected better resolution and better graphic. No bar next to four quests. We are in 4k age!
    JL

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Nemohu si pomoct, ale zobrazit měsíc po termín, kdy měla být už finální verze... jeden jakoby hi-res obrázek a tvářit se že je to super !!!
    Kde je ta verze na test serveru, co tam má být už minimálně od ledna-února, aby se to nechalo reálně otestovat a opravit ty největší chyby.
    Dejte nám to konečně pod Unity, ať se to dá aspoň trochu hrát...

A.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    It is disappointing to see this "bait" in a form of a single picture month after the release was supposed to happen. If this was not under Ubisoft, you would be accused of scamming the playerbase.
    Moreover, the "upgrades" in the Unity version only seem like something you tried to squish out of a mediocre picture. These "upgrades" might as well be the basic settings provided by Unity. The picture shows nothing. The thing behind the menu might as well be a screenshot setup as a background. Hell, the whole thing could have just been remade in GIMP.
    Why won't you show a video at least?
    And as Unity is very simple to use and setting this up would take a day to a single University student, my guess is Ubi killed off the support to the project in such a magnitude that we have only one die-hard superman/superwoman doing all the work during his/her lunch break.
    And that is pretty sad.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Proč mi Ubisoft neustále resetuje heslo k hernímu účtu, když se přihlásím na "testserver". Co je toto za "fičuru" pro nazlobení hráčů ?!?!

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Endless loading with me occurred after "Pathfinder" on my island. The purchased was on the first day after launching sales at the merchant. The current Level island is 50.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

Your feedback about the Unity Test server has been passed on to the dev team.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Guys, I am now playing the Unity version of the game. It si terribly slow - runing in Firefox 89.0.2 (64 bit), using about 45% my Dual core i5 cpu and using about 2200MB RAM! Wow! And I have just entered the game, havent opened any further adventure map or either fully loaded map of my home island.
    Some hints to improve:
    1) Chat - yes, you wrote that warning, but it doesnt work at all...
    2) Graphics and fonts - what the hell? worse than previous, windows are smaller than before, slow refresh, zoom out freezed at certain point so I am not able to see whole island map. When scrolling , map outside previous screen reloaded again and again .... etc...
    3) Messages - multiple selection doesnt wotk at all, multiple-awards-collecting button missing completely.... so again back to trees and accept treasure/map loots one by one...
    4) Star - slow response (a few seconds)
    5) Market place - widow frame sizing sucks, text doesnt fit into frames, warehouse status bars are maybe good idea, but bad graphics killing that all
    6) Christmas tree, Love Garden - building under bonus dont show runing bonus animation - only text info (other buldings do, this option was enabled for whole map)
    7) Event success buildings (warehouses/universities) - show animation to level up, eventhough they are at max lvl
    8) Revealing the home island map during scrolling again and again from blue screen background is really annoying .... extremely annoying.
    etc.
    Good for test server, but hardly for production environment. Again wondering how could you really released that.... well tomorrow German guys will give you the right feedback, I am sure...

PS: After a while of "play" memory usage dumped to only 1300 MB RAM - that's intersting...

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Vysielanie prieskumníkov, geológov, preberanie pošty strašne pomalé (rovnako ako na testserveri). To mám stráviť touto činnosťou celý večer a ešte sa pri tom baviť. Zostane mi čas aj na nejaké dobro? To nemyslite vážne

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Game over. Poslední zhasněte.

Reply to Thread