Reply to Thread

Thread: Payment for diamonds Credit card Happy Hour 4.9.2020

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

Payment for diamonds Credit card Happy Hour 4.9.2020

Hi ,
    Please resolve the situation on Thursday 4.6 during HappyHour, I bought diamonds for 2228 CZK, so far they have not been credited to my player account, they responded to support for two days that they want a confirmation of payment I provided them and there was no answer from them for another 3 days . There are more of us here. The problem has been solved for 6 days and no answers or credited diamonds.

Thanks. Kokojnek

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello, Kokojnek,

Please check back with the Support team. They should be able to help out with this.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Ahoj 2.3 2024 asi tak před 100 min. jsem zakoupil 3400 drahokamu za 259kč. Platil jsem paysafecard ,ale zatím drahokamy nejsou připsány. Co se děje?

Reply to Thread