Reply to Thread

Thread: kalendar udalosti

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

kalendar udalosti

zdravim otvoril som 3 okna zo 4 okyen udalosti 21, 22 , 24 a 21 a 22 mam zatvorene a chce to odemne ruble poprosym o napravu ci vysvetlenie

dakujem Zoldor7

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello Zoldor7,

We've been made aware of this issue, and our team decided to send gems to all affected players. Please check your mail in the game for the gems. You can use the gems to open the first three doors in the Event Calendar.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello,
    in event calendar i am unable to choose none of rewards. Specifically on 27th special window.
    Thank you

Vergillius_cz

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

All calendar doors before a Special Door must be opened in order to open it. For example, if any door from Door #21 to Door #26 remain closed, Special Door #27 will not open. The same rule applies to Special Door #31 and #8, so please make sure to open each calendar door daily.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

kamilek12

zdravim,nejde mi otevrit dvere c 31 a ani nesly otevrit dvere c 27 diky z vyreseni

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Pro otevření spec. dveří musíš mít otevřeny všechny předchozí dveře. Na první 3 dveře (21. - 23.) BB poslalo diamanty poštou. Ostatní si případně musíš otevřít za svoje.

Reply to Thread