Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Scavenger hunt with Orowa

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Scavenger hunt with Orowa

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Scavenger hunt with Orowa.

Please leave your comments and feedback about this forum event in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 23.07.19 at 08:39. Reason: link
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi, while I was thinking about the puzzles I found two strange things:
    1) The story starts with "Day 1 Part 2". Is this intended? (We have "Day 1 Part 2", "Day 1 Part 3" and "Day 1 Part 4", but no "Day 1 Part 1"). So I thought I would look at the English version of TSO (https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...th-Orowa-Day-1) to see if you didn't forget to post "Day 1 Part 1" part of the story. This led me to an even more interesting finding:
    2) The story at the English TSO is a bit different. And Day 1 is also divided to 4 parts (all 4 parts are there). The puzzles there seems to be similar, but not the same and make more sense (according to the story) and are much easier to solve.

So my question is: Are you sure you posted us (to the Czech version of TSO) the right pieces of the story?

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi, I totally sweated on it some questions are for lower level players. (ie for me, because I am only 52 lvl.) irresponsible, if I deduced correctly, there are questions that can be answered with certainty for higher lvl. in a few cases because of your lvl. I can not fulfill them, that is my opinion, it should be probably in the warning at the beginning that it is a game for higher lvl. and questions should be double for lvl. lower and higher. Otherwise great game, I look forward to the results
    PS: I replied to the competition Czech It's a mistake, right?
    Last edited by Elisabeth; 01.08.19 at 17:21. Reason: I wrote it in Czech and it was unreadable

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    ahoj jasně a pište to anglicky ať tomu všichni rozumíme ((((

pro českou komunitu snad vytvoříte česky kviz a nebo jak tu už někdo psal když tam nemáte česky mluvící lidi co by to dokázali pak obrázky a čísla to snad zvládnete

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    zde jsem se spletl a poslal odpověd prosim smazte tento prispevek děkuji
    Last edited by Kralyks1234; 04.08.19 at 22:30.

Reply to Thread