Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time to read Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019.

Please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 14.06.19 at 08:57. Reason: link
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi, info about the Buff for friend - for 1000 balls. I have swapped it with my friend, but still it is not possible to send out for a search treasure. They all are "returning" immidiately. when this will be fixed? is it related only to this buff for balls? I dont have 10k starcoins to test it .

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by VodnikVavrinec View Post
    Hi, info about the Buff for friend - for 1000 balls. I have swapped it with my friend, but still it is not possible to send out for a search treasure. They all are "returning" immidiately. when this will be fixed? is it related only to this buff for balls? I dont have 10k starcoins to test it .
    Hi VodnikVavrinec,

Logging out from the game for at least 15 minutes will resolve this. If you continue to experience this issue when you log back in, please let me know or you may contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Ahoj tento event byl slabý na míče respektive bohatý na odměny a proto bylo míčů málo , a nebylo nikterak nutné míče ještě strkat do upgrade.
    2 fáze by stačila 1 den 1 fáze by mohla byt delší.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hmm, the event was pretty good, but one thing I was bothered about here is if someone buys the summer residence for sitting the ball and then finds out that it doesn't have any improvement because one of the adjustments wants 1000 balls. have to wait until the next event to improve it.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    To the low amount of resources and a lot of interesting rewards! New Geologist is excellent! Love them!

I hate how BB reducing the number of balls from a treasure search. We are punished for explorer skills. Previous years we got more resources from treasure searches.

BTW EOL of flash player is to close. What are you going to do with TSO?
    Last edited by LosAngel; 19.07.19 at 21:51.

cactuszlm
    this summer event was very unbalanced, lot of things to buy but balls was less then previous summer events from searches from adventures, previous years there was no problem buy event stuff in market from other players, this event horrible to buy some balls in market, this event for me kvantity over quality, rating 6/10

PS: consider it: special building which we can buy during events will be better to rise levels for this buldings like number of this buildings, someting like the recepies to epic forge

Reply to Thread