Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 19.03.2019

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Change log 19.03.2019

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time the read our latest change log.

We would love to know your opinion and impressions about it. Feel free to leave them in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 11.03.19 at 15:58. Reason: link
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi,
    just a question about the Observatory.
    How it looks with the repair the Star Chart Buffs, they are not working.
    Only the proviant general come on the Island in the right time, but then You need to wait till the 15 minits are away then You can use the army.
    Becouse if You try to open the inventory, the camp start to crash and then grow up again, and so till the 15 minuts are away.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi Franta_Vorech,

With the upcoming version on March 19th, we will introduce some additional changes in the background. We would like to ask you to give us new feedback after the new version about the behaviour of the generals and timings in this thread.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    You're planning to fix the Great Battle ?

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLE222 View Post
    You're planning to fix the Great Battle ?
    Hi Simple222,

Yes, the additional changes in the background that we included in the March 19th version also addresses this issue. Please don't hesitate to give us feedback after the update about the behaviour of the camps and fog in the last sector of "The Giant Battle".

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    my problem is with the reward of this adventure - the same recipes, slot 7 and slot 8, in many completed adventures, beyond the possibilities of epic foundry

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hey SIMPLE222,

Our team is hard at work on finding a resolution to the blueprint issues and we will deploy the fix as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Reply to Thread