Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentines Event 2019

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentines Event 2019

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time to read the Valentines Event 2019 Dev Diary.

We would love to know your opinion and impressions about it. Feel free to leave them in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 13.02.19 at 10:08. Reason: link
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Default Travel Time * Navigation Crash Course * Star Chart.

900 seconds * 55% * 25% = 158 (157,5) seconds
    900 * 0.55 * 0.25 = 123.75

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear Settlers,

Please be advised that a Hotfix has been implemented today to optimize the game for the event and to perform an event resource conversion for Xmas resources. We will also extend the duration of the Valentine Event by one day.

Start of removal phase: 3rd of March 4th of March, ~10:00 CET
    Complete deactivation: 7th of March 8th of March, ~10:00 CET

Thanks for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi,
    I have a problem with the Observatory.
    It is not working, the Generals are on the Adventure island in 5 minuts, but You can do nothing, till the normal travelling Time is run out.
    The general camp is still rising and crashing round a round.
    I see there no advantige of this Observatory building.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hmm, for the solo player one of the worst events where even the basic chain quest without cooperation can not be fulfilled.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi,

I like gathering like pumkins .. now flowers, it was fine.
    Good idea - cards with numbers - I wouldn't differentiate if it was applied by me or be friend (achievement - collecting from 1 to 9). And the funny message can be sended only 1-times per card number :-)

Bug:
    The observatory does not working .. some general is faster but is not working in the adventures till the normal travel time is elapsed.

Some event tips:
    1) Apllying cards start bonus, ok - there can be some quests, which upgrage this bonus from level 1 up to X .. upgraded bonus can stands longer time, can bring more fulfillment, etc.
    2) Some funny event quest would be: complete any adventures of difficulty from 1 to X (X depends on player level, eg. player to level 40 with limit X=5, player to level 50 with limit X=8, greater level to X=10+) ... and x-times ;-)

One game tip:
    Building mines is annoying (mouse clicking). If the geologist ends his work, there is an resource icon on the mine. So why would a player not be able to click on this icon to display a confirmation dialog with the consent of building a mine. If the player does not have enough resources, the dialog would contain an appropriate warning.

Regards, Minorek

Reply to Thread