Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 12.02.2019

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Change log 12.02.2019

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time the read the latest change log.

We would love to know your opinion and impressions about it. Feel free to leave them in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 05.02.19 at 15:38. Reason: link
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    When applying a buff to the Provision House, running productions should no longer display the buffs runtime instead of the production time.
    This issue wasn't fixed for Rarity Provision House. Still shows me instead of real end of production end of buff. Currently 3 same packages in production, first to be completed in 5h44, next in 15h6m and last one in 19h33min (end of buff)

UPDATE: Wasn't fixed at all. Neither in Provision house. Have same packages in queue... completion times are: 10h46m, 11h21m, 11h56m, 11h56m , 13h6m,....
    End of buff in 11h56m...

UPDATE 2: The same for Barracks and Elite Barracks. Neither these buildings display production time instead of buff time when buff should expire.....
    Last edited by Nhi_Vanye_i_Chya; 06.02.19 at 23:59. Reason: Update

Reply to Thread