Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Weekly Challenges

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Dev Notes: Weekly Challenges

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time the read the Weekly Challenges Dev Notes.

We would love to know your opinion and impressions about it. Feel free to leave them in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 23.11.18 at 09:26. Reason: link
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    After completing nearly two chains of weekly challenges, I say this:
    • I like the idea of more longerm-ish quests.
    • Leveling previously unable-to-level-up buildings is nice. The prices do not seem very balanced, but they are not generally wrong either.
    • I'd be in favour of "produce more, pay less" than current scheme. I basically give up resources for tokens that will have large value only in long term. Especially since tokens are not tradeable.
    • Lists of single item are not lists. Yes, I'm looking at you, complete adventure quests.
    • Quests demanding completing three (six) adventures (scenarios) are BAD. And I mean BAD (yes, that's big red underlined bold cursive text. And the quests is as bad as this stuff in typography).
    • Increased consumption of adventures (rare ones!) should result in increased drops. Or, since you state lists in related quests, make the goal of quests more wide:
      "complete three adventures of little tailor campaign", "complete three battle adventures of difficulty 7+". And I'd include at least one single player adventure in each (quest, level) pair. I don't like waiting for Random Number God and then realizing while some players buy LS through the challenges, I have to search for rare and expensive single player adventures.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Halo, I think the idea is good. For many players, it is certainly a win. Since the quests given, many more people are online and stay longer. Whether the tasks are too difficult, can be discussed, but is feasible in 1 week. What bothers me, the adventures are exactly predetermined. The dealer has a wave of unnecessary sales and many players complain that they can not find the cards they need. In addition, it will be boring in the medium and long term to always play the same cards. It is quite possible to change the settings in "Tailor", "Ali Baba" or Adventure Class 4 - 10 - 12 and so on. So everyone can choose what he plays and does not have to repeat it. The difficulty remains.
    Last edited by jintapo; 26.11.18 at 08:31.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello ..
    Weekly Challenges - good idea, but:

1) complete 3x Heart Of The Wood + 3x Riches Of The Mountain - I dont like tasks where the name of adventures is exactly specified. It will be better say: complete 5 advetures or complete 2 cooperations or complete 3 adventures of level 5-9 or complete 1 coop + 1 venture + 1 scenario

2) order of tasks - at first you must send 9x your explorers to very long treasure search .. if you have only e.g. 5 explorers you can complete this task after 3 days and the next task will be complete 6 adventures - but only 4 days remain! grrrr .. so what about this - first task can be quickly complete (e.g. 2x short treasure search) and then there will be 2 longer parallel tasks (eg. 8x very long treasure search + complete 6 advetures)

Note - following adventures:
    I dont understand why there is too small chance to get following adventures, e.g. More secluded experiments 1:66, Old friends 1:200, Motherly love 1:66 ... there could be a better chance to get following adventures, e.g. 1:5 (20%)

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello Settlers,

Thank you for your opinions and suggestions. I will make sure these are forwarded to the development team.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Jen by mne zaujímalo zda by nešlo udělat to aby ty tokeny šli rozdělit tak aby část byla za první větev a část za tu druhou.

Reply to Thread