Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Christmas Event 2018

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: Christmas Event 2018

Dear settlers,

Now that you have read the Christmas Event Sneak Peek, we would love to know your thoughts and please leave your comments here.

If you have not seen it yet, please log in to the public test server to check it out!

Happy settling!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 25.10.18 at 15:03. Reason: link
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    A market should not lose its upgrades even if it is demolished.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi there.. I am not sure where to post this, I already sent a message to our Czech support team but... BB_Sious, do you even realize, how extremly rare and moving for Czech and Slovak people 100. years of creating our first - Czechoslovakia state is ? And you sent that unbeliveable garbage ??? You should better sent nothing ! or if you wanted to send something, you should sent something much, much!! more exclusive. I really take this as a harsh insult and I am sure that I am not alone in this. Think about this at least a little bit. Thank you !

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbahutta View Post
    Hi there.. I am not sure where to post this, I already sent a message to our Czech support team but... BB_Sious, do you even realize, how extremly rare and moving for Czech and Slovak people 100. years of creating our first - Czechoslovakia state is ? And you sent that unbeliveable garbage ??? You should better sent nothing ! or if you wanted to send something, you should sent something much, much!! more exclusive. I really take this as a harsh insult and I am sure that I am not alone in this. Think about this at least a little bit. Thank you !
    @BB Please note majority of this server is not butthurted in any way. You sent gifts, we sent thank you. 'Cause that's how gifts work.

@OP If you feel insulted, then well, that's kinda your problem. You can choose not to accept it.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Ehmm.. Did I said that I am talking for majority ?.. No... But.. YOU.. told, that you speak for majority. I really wouldnt be so arrogant to say that, but.. If you want, say what you want to say, its your thing.
    Sure. I realise, that majority of players don't take it that much as an insult and even many (young) players don't know what is going on at all in this celebration.
    I just said, that I think (and I know it is right), that I am not the only one who really was angry about this concrete gift for this concrete occasion. I was thinking about buying diamonds but now ? Not really.. You would prolly say that I am just 1 person.. yes.. but I may not be alone, and that is the thing - one by one, players who are, for some reason, not satisfied with this thing and that thing. Some little things (like this gift) could be very simply solved as I told but... If the game will lose players for big or even little one mistakes, how do you think this will end hmm ?? We even lost our own Czech BB hmm .. ??

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello Jabbahutta,

Thanks for your feedback. We will take this into consideration when sending gifts during special days.

Hope you and everyone in the Czech Republic had an awesome Oct 28th!

Kind regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Sious View Post
    Hello Jabbahutta,

Thanks for your feedback. We will take this into consideration when sending gifts during special days.

Hope you and everyone in the Czech Republic had an awesome Oct 28th!

Kind regards,
    BB_Sious
    Hi BB_Sious... Well, I don't want to be rude and it is not ironic now when I say, don't worry. There are NO other extremly-special celebrations with such a huge significance like 100 years of creating first Czechoslovakia state. Emanuel Macron, Angela Merkel and many other VIP delegates from many states were present and for our repubilc, it came with the biggest parade (military, police, fireman, paramedics and many other) in history ever.
    I can assure you, that nothing so important will come in many next decades, so you can send anything you want for any other celebration that will come without any possibility to cause such commotion in some players of TSO.
    Thank you, at least, for your reaction.
    Last edited by Jabbahutta; 30.10.18 at 11:07.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    tak tri roky stary, ale porad evidentne platny, i kdyz v obracenym gardu :

[12:46] Lou1: tady nedostaneme nic k svátku?
    [12:57] Lou1: na cizojazyčném serveru jsme dnes dostali dárky
    Vážení osadníci,v úterý ráno neproběhne údržba serveru. Můžete bez obav hrát.

Mnoho z vás žádalo dekorativní předměty z dobrodružství.
    Proto přijdou 3 červené stromy do hry, jde je koupit u Kupce, stejně jako školku.

Reply to Thread