Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 16.10.2018

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Change log 16.10.2018

Dear settlers,

Now that you have read the latest change log, we would love to know your thoughts.

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread.

Happy settling!
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 08.10.18 at 13:25. Reason: link
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Kde začít - Lepší než drátem do oka - Měla by se snížit cena u některých položek na Krámu, chtělo by to i více účelných bonusů nebo nabídnout nové budovy které by měli tento účel splnit po tolika letech by chtěla hra Zásadně vylepšit odměny pro hráče protože 75% odměn co jsou dané jsou potupy ,jinak co se týče herního zlepšování jste udělali podle mého pokrok a boje jsou zábavnější ,celkový dojem zatím žádný. Máte toho ještě dost co nabídnout aby se hra vylepšila a to můžete pouze Vy.Dle mého názoru by bylo určitě k věci kdyby se započala možnost samostatné výroby malta která by hráčům hodně ulehčila a to je jedna z množství maličkostí které by hráčům opravdu pomohly ,čím více materiálu tím více práce ..chápeme se . Děkuji
    Přeji Příjemný večer a zábavné hraní

Khagdar
    Last edited by Khagdar; 08.10.18 at 20:48.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Love mailbox changes!

It would be great if you can do something with explorers. Mass sending to treasure searches etc.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Yes. Mass sending Exploresr (or explorers group with Explorer master). And exclusive place on map for generals (Big camp). - Or return to the same place after an adventure.
    Last edited by BoudaX; 16.10.18 at 07:14.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    The Scouting Post is still giving +20% only for 10-15 lvl adventures. Tested on Young woodcutter.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by Lartax View Post
    The Scouting Post is still giving +20% only for 10-15 lvl adventures. Tested on Young woodcutter.
    Hello Lartax,

Did you make sure that you counted only the enemies directly defeated by your units?

One common mistake when calculating the XP bonus is including the camps that disappeared after the boss camp in a sector have been defeated. These camps are not affected by the XP bonus, as they were not directly killed by your own units. Please check the FAQ for more information.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I still cannot mass accept trades. It insists that I must look at them independently. Why did you even bother with this functionality?

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello A_T_F,

Trade mails are considered important since they contain an offer. You normally would want to review the trade offers first before rejecting or accepting it.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    [bugreport]

Clicking on new mail icon next to player avatar sometimes causes only hiding that icon and NOT bringing up mail interface.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Sious View Post
    Hello A_T_F,

Trade mails are considered important since they contain an offer. You normally would want to review the trade offers first before rejecting or accepting it.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Oh. I though that I am the one who should decide what I want to do.

Btw, what I didn't want to do was accidentally deleting ALL messages from other players.

Reply to Thread