View Poll Results: How important are the event achievements for you (taking aside connected rewards)?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Both general and event related achievements are very important to me

62 57.41%
  • I like the event achievements. I can see what I've done over the years that way

43 39.81%
  • I don't really take notice of the achievements, but I like the rewards during event times

26 24.07%
  • The achievement system helps me reach success in an event. I don't want to miss them

24 22.22%
  • I have never cared for achievements, never will I care for them

5 4.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread

Thread: Survey: Achievements System

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

Survey: Achievements System

Dear Settlers,

Today we'd like to invite you to take part in a survey regarding the Achievements System in the game. Tell us what you think about it by choosing one or more options in the poll above.

• Run-time: Aug 3rd - Aug 10th 2018

Your time in providing us with your participation in the poll and opinions is very much appreciated.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I think BB could invest some little money (gems) to translate surveys and news into a local language. Give some free gems to players and they will translate it.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I think one reply miss in POOL.

I do not like achievements. I am doing achievements to gain event resources.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Mostly done accidently, without even knowing those are achievements. Some better known or event ones with rewards can push me for doing extra work to get them, if i am already on the way to fulfill them. Ones that require very specific condition or big amount of repetition are usually ignored - i don't actively chase them.

General attitude towards achievements : if they happen and i get some reward : good. otherwise, not bothered (do not visit that tab at all unless i need it)

Also, as sidenote : Achievements could get a better visual report that you have done them, other then buff column. Might be some smaller version of leveling up with description what have you achieved. Also something that was mentioned multiple times : different color link in chat tab news that would open mentioned achievement (similar to suggested found XY resource link, click, view it on map)
    Vážení osadníci,v úterý ráno neproběhne údržba serveru. Můžete bez obav hrát.

Mnoho z vás žádalo dekorativní předměty z dobrodružství.
    Proto přijdou 3 červené stromy do hry, jde je koupit u Kupce, stejně jako školku.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Ahoj.
    Mohla by zde být i nějaká statistika všech odehranýh dobrodružství (např: číslování 1-1000)
    klasické úspěchy jsou zajimavé (mohlo by jich být víc např. přidány "mise" i ostatní dobrodružství, eventové úspěchy jsou poněkud fádní.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    "Normal" achievements: I really don't care for them. I used to look for achievements yielding granite and exotic wood, but nowadays these resources are much more easier to obtain.

Event achievements: I complete most of them just on the way, without aiming for them in particular. I mean - I'm sending my scouts regardless of achievements. They just bring event resources anyway.

I'd second the call for statistics rather than achievements. Maybe some dis-achievements, competition for server's biggest loser or that kind of thing. Anonymously, of course.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi,
    It has changed, at the early stages of the game achievements helped to get rare recourses or significantly helped to get the events stuff.
    At higher level they are loosing its atractivity.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear Settlers,

From the looks of it, the first option "both general and event-related achievements" is most liked in this server. We will take this into consideration in planning for changes to the achievement system.

Again, thank you for taking the time to comment in this thread and to participate in the poll.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Sious View Post
    Dear Settlers,

From the looks of it, the first option "both general and event-related achievements" is most liked in this server. We will take this into consideration in planning for changes to the achievement system.

Again, thank you for taking the time to comment in this thread and to participate in the poll.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    The pool is not valid.
    Czech players have not voted because of bad auto-translations of the text. The translation (google translate) does not make a sense.

Reply to Thread