View Poll Results: What's your impression on the Summer Event 2018?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am pleased with the football drops from adventures and explorers

18 25.35%
  • I like the Snack Stand and I find it useful

25 35.21%
  • I think the Stone-Cold Geologist is useful

51 71.83%
  • I think the achievements were easy to complete

26 36.62%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Summer Event

32 45.07%
  • I am not pleased with the football drops from adventures and explorers

45 63.38%
  • I don't like the Snack Stand and I don't find it useful

8 11.27%
  • I think the Stone-Cold Geologist is not useful

1 1.41%
  • I think the achievements were difficult to complete

10 14.08%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Summer Event

10 14.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2018

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

Dear settlers,

We're always looking for ways to improve our annual events and your feedback is often a great source of inspiration for us; take part in the poll and let us know what you feel towards the Summer Event.

If you think the questions above did not cover a specific topic, feel free to post a comment below and we will make sure to take a look at it!

We appreciate every piece of constructive criticism that is provided along with you taking time to participate.

Thank you,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    • Drops from adventures and explorers
      Uh oh. I understand that football tournament is significal source of footballs. But my efforts in adventures, achievements, tournament and exploreres combined still yielded not-that-big result. I'm still "missing" about 50% balls to use in event shop. I am not going to sit at my computer more so I can buy more stuff. It's OK to require some effort, but I think like 10 footballs is waaaay under "reasonable" reward for players effort.
    • Snack Stand
      It's good that everyone has the chance to get two of them at this year's round. I didn't have enough balls to buy the second from event merchant, but still. Buffs are quite useful.
    • Stone-Cold Geologist
      Quite good, perk influences more resources. I'd like to see one made for copper, though
    • Achievements
      1k event collectibles were... tight. Two spawns of collectibles per day, nearly every day and I got the 1k line the last (or second-to-last) day in evening.
    • Overall
      At -10 to +10, this event is at +6, maybe +7.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Given the fact I have been active pretty much whole event, achievement of 1000 event items was pretty close. Random nature and pretty hefty time period makes it hard to get, which might not be bad thing generally, as part of whole get A,B,C,D amount of items.

Use of event buffs is kinda sketchy. Once you make them, you are stucked with them. There is general way to play the event adventures - aka run 1 day premium with all adventures in your star to get maximum return. Kinda weird to wait with playing them just to be able to get some decent amount of footballs. I am at maximum adventures per session of TSO, not going to take holiday just to play game, sorry jako. Better football drop from adventures would be appreciated.

Generally I did not get as many footballs as I would like, but then again, I am not big fan of trading stuff for event resources - which is best way to obtain then en mass. Still could use one more geologist or pitch/stand. Also on that note : selecting event items in trade filter is non persistent, have to do that on every trade, very annoying.

I hope most of the reported stuff gets fixed so we can have better event next time.
    Vážení osadníci,v úterý ráno neproběhne údržba serveru. Můžete bez obav hrát.

Mnoho z vás žádalo dekorativní předměty z dobrodružství.
    Proto přijdou 3 červené stromy do hry, jde je koupit u Kupce, stejně jako školku.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear Settlers,

With the end of Summer Event, I am also closing the poll and this thread. Thank you for providing your feedback. Rest assured that they will be forwarded to our development team for review.

Happy Settling!
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Closed Thread