Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Christmas Event 2017

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Dev Diary Christmas Event 2017

Dear settlers,

Feel free to share your thoughts, impressions and feedback to the Christmas Event 2017 on this thread!

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Nemám na ostrově žádné předměty a sebrala jsem všechno. Ani jedno lízátko, zvoneček atd. :-(
    I have no items on the island and I've picked everything up. Not one lollipop, bell, etc. :-(
    Teprve tedˇve večerní dávce jsou.
    Only the evening dose is.
    Last edited by Fiona; 12.12.17 at 17:58.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

Please be advised that the Christmas event removal and deactivation start times have been adjusted.

End time removal: 10:00 CET
    End time deactivation: 10:00 CET

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi Fiona,

Are you still experiencing this issue? We have received several complaints from players that very few event-related collectibles that appear on their island. We are currently looking into it.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 13.12.17 at 17:55.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Christmass collectables have terrible rate spawn. For Example my amount items after three days: 51 x lollypops, 2 x gingerbreads, 3 x bells. This problem has every single member from my guild.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi Tom80,

Our developers are looking deeper into the spawn rate mechanics of event-related collectibles. For the time being, you may trade your excess event-related collectibles.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    where the hell are the gingerbreads? Fourth day of the event and I still can't complete the 25/25/25 quest. How to complete achievement for 5 baskets, that is absolutely beyond my grasp.

Reply to Thread