View Poll Results: Would you like your island production stopped during maintenance?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island stopped.

12 13.95%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during maintenance.

74 86.05%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Survey: Stopping the home island production

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    No, I want my home island to remain active during maintenance. But BB should announce maintenance early.

I will rather welcome function to stop production without bonus on a building
    I will welcome mass STOP/START function in economy tree.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances (i.e. keep producing/extracting goods during regular maintenances)

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    nesouhlasím se zastavováním veškeré výroby na ostrově,spíš to uškodí než pomůže

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I agree/ úplně souhlasím

Quote Originally Posted by Petanc88 View Post
    No, that is not a good idea. The better feature would be overview with all productions (for each building) with state (run/sleep) and time to end of Buff + posibility start/stop their production.
    Nice feature would be queue of Buffs for building or queue of travels for explorers.
    And the best feature would be stop production with end of Buff.

---------------- czech version:
    Nesouhlasím se zastavováním produkce ostrova během údržby. Spíš bych ocenil přehled všech budov s jejich stavem, informací o času do konce bonusu a možností zastavit/spustit výrobu.
    Další zajímavou funkcí by byla fronta bonusů na úrovni budovy a fronta akcí pro průzkumníky.
    Nejlepší by byla možnost zastavit výrobu při skončení bonusu.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Dear players,

The majority has decided - roughly 82% worldwide voted against stopping the island during maintenance. Thus, this function will not be implemented and everything stays the same. On a side note, some players reported that their island production stopped during the last maintenance. This was due to an issue with the latest game update, and nothing to do with the idea voted on above and we are still investigating the issue.

We thank everyone who participated in this survey. We really appreciate your time.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Closed Thread