Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The Black Knights - Special 48 Hour Event

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] The Black Knights - Special 48 Hour Event

Dear settlers,

You may your feedback on the "The Black Knights - Special 48 Hour Event" on this thread.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    very shit design

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    This is really awfull. Two days of grey despair.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    The worst "EVENT" ever. This is insult of all EVENT from past

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    very bad idea BW - no colors, worst event ever!!!

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    The worst event (joke) ever...... BTW my Chrome is frozen all time.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Congratulations. Every event from now on shall be better, because now there is no way to make worse one. Dunno about other servers, but on CZ1, lot of older people play here. Separating buildings from background is rather hard for me, too. There is an option to turn all chat into white (to increase contrast with background, I presume), but NO WAY to turn this <censored> thing off. You can even stop snow and darkness (de)buff. This so called event is rather Monty Python-ic, and it's not even that Black knight, who is involved in BK adventure. I with my eyes would fall off.

Want to create BK-commemorating event? Few ideas for you, for free...
    • BK map turned into limited hunt-for-collectible like in Easter anniversary
    • Mini-adventure, as drop from BK, where you finally get to catch those two... mentioned in BK story
    • Scenario, as drop from BK, where you help with restoring BK island
    • per-server contest for BK-champion (most completed adventures during event). Reward with rare mats. Also reward those, who completed 90/75/60% of champion's adventures.
    • Crisis-like quest series, where you "defend" your island from attack of Black Knights.
    • "Threat of the Black Knights" (de)buff, slowing production and painting building in grey. Follow-up buff restoring original production time and buffing building a bit.

While these ideas are bit more time-consuming to implement (then recolor everything into greyscale), most of the mechanics are definitely in-game and would not require nothing but more "data".
    Povídky z Globalu | Jak se správně ptát | Člen ex-[Sir]

Odešel IRL dne 8. 10. 2015

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    We are very excited and looking forward to your feedback about the best and most colourful "The Settlers Online" event ever created

Really? I am used to working to pay bills etc. I played TSO morning at 7 o´clock, no event, I turn the game on after my job at 4 pm no event... what is so exiciting and best about nothing? Germen obviously are not germen more

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    As an April's Fools, this might have been acceptable but any other time, it's just an INSULT towards all players.

Also
    The “Black Knights” mini event was supposed to be a fun event for all players. Unfortunately, things are not working out as we thought. Therefore we have decided to deactivate the event today (Monday) around 15.30 CEST. Make sure to finish “The Black Knights” adventure before 15.30 CEST to get the event bonus.
    You had months! since the original intended release date and you still managed to screw up? There is nothing more to say, I agree with everyone in this thread, this is just trash and you lost any respect i had for you and your developers.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I agree with my colleagues - the worst event ever

Reply to Thread