Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything AMA

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello Team,
    I would like to ask, if further level incrementation of buildings is planned some time in the future. Would save some space and maybe add to overall island aesthetic for higher level players, who do not prefer to sacrifice every square inch of space for production/housing Adding a "cancel all production" button to the barracs would be also great, any plans on that? Awesome job with the game development lately btw, loving the improved buff adding system and the upcoming generals skill tree looks amazing. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Leumas

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello, prepare you new content for users between 65 and 70 level ? And after 70 level ? I think the quest for upper level are very simple and bored.

Kind regards
    Warth

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I want to ask if you are planning to remembering day of Settlers beginning. I am a fan of Settlers from Amigas time and it will be fantastic to make some introducing of settlers history to all players.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello,
    Does Blue Byte plan to the future make Settlers Online on Android for mobile phones/tablets ? (not a new game, but client compatible with PC version).

So it would be appliaction and we dont need any browsers with flash player, which is nearly impossible, and has a bad control.

I think this would be very good move, also for BB income . Because ppl who dont have PC would buy it... and so on
    Last edited by Absolon; 15.03.17 at 20:55.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi,
    Are u planning to introduce some kind of general which would be usefull only for arabic adventures? It would be great to have such general which would have for example bigger capacity of troops.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello,
    after 2 years of playing, game is a routine, it will be good to introduce some dynamic changes in adventures or quests, do you plan some NPC, or playing with the guide is enough for you?

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello.
    I think there are too many adventures, which doesnt make any sense for their complementation, because their reward to cost ratio is very bad (or XP gain). Even now, with new generals available, there is simply no reason for them to be completed. Thats the main reason, why everybody is still grinding Black Knights and Little Tailors quests.
    Do you have some plans for re-balance of at least some of the currently available adventures? I think it should be really appreciated by many players.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi,
    are you going to add new buffs to the Footie pitch? When it was introduced I thought, that on every event we could unlock (buy) a new special buff for it. But no new buffs appeared since it has been introduced.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    ahoj,kdy začne velikonoční událost?

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello team, why you did not use heroes from The Settlers PC game - Dario, Ari, Salim and others for this game ?

Closed Thread