Reply to Thread

Thread: International Women's Day

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

International Women's Day

Dear players,

Do not think that The Settlers Online lacks female figures; how would adventure searches look like without The Intrepid Explorer? How about defeating enemies without Nusala's special Explosive Ammunition trait? We cannot imagine Excelsior without Captain Graham either, nor the home zone without the infamous Wild Mary. For this reason we invite you today, on International Women's Day, to discover the next influential female character in the game by completing the puzzle:

Simply download the image and cut out the puzzle pieces, complete it and share the result with us! Who could it be?

Happy Women's Day!
    BB_Nanuq
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    I think that she is new Courageous Explorer from Easter Event 2017

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello Warth,

She may or maybe not We'll find out soon enough won't we?

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

Reply to Thread