Reply to Thread

Thread: Exchange - fake offers

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

Exchange - fake offers

Dear BB,
    we have in chat something called Exchange (In czech VÝMĚNA).

Some players steal gods from players by posting fake offers every day. How does BB solve this?
    If we send screenshots to support does the support block / delete this players?

It seems they are multiplayers (simillar nicknames).

Thank you for response.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello LosAngel,

Thank you for taking the initiative of reaching out to me about this. As per your concern, you can definitely send a screenshot of the incident, and an investigation will be done. We are very strict when it comes to the rules and regulations. Scamming, multi accounts and other violations are penalized accordingly.

I humbly ask for the help of our players to be alert, and vigilant in finding violators of the rules. Please send a ticket to our support team with a screenshot and a brief explanation of the issue. After which, we will definitely make sure that they are handled to the fullest extent. You can even send me a forum pm if you have any more questions.

Once again, I want to thank LosAngel for stepping up and calling my attention to the matter at hand.

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Ahoj všem,
    po komunikaci s BB a BB_Nanuq mám pro Vás následující informace.

Pokud někdo něco nabídne na výměně a pak nabídku nedodrží (ukradne Vám suroviny), postupujte následovně.
    1) pořiďte si záznamy komunikace / nabídky (Screenshoty)
    2) pokuste se s hráčem spojit a vysvětlit si situaci poštou (třeba spadlo připojení apod) - měl by Vám suroviny vrátit
    3) až když selže bod 2) kontaktujte podporu - měla by to řešit (při opakovaném prohřešku se maže účet zloděje a navíc se zjišťuje, zda nemá více účtů, které takto obohacoval)
    4) když 1-3 selhalo, obrátit se na BB_Nnauq

BB krádeže a multi-účty bere velice vážně a hříšníky maže.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hello Settlers,

LosAngel did me a huge favor. He has helped by translating my post for easier understanding. Again, I encourage everyone to send me a PM if they have anything that I can help with. I hope to receive more private messages soon.

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Reply to Thread