Thread: So Long

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

So Long

Dear Settlers,

I am writing to announce that after taking over as Community Manager back in October 2015 for The Settlers Online, that it is now my time to say goodbye.

I enjoyed getting to know all of you, and a huge thanks to the moderation team for their assistance as well.

I am happy to introduce you to BB_Amta, my successor, who will take care of Community Management. I wish you all the best, and happy settling.

Goodbye,
    BB_Lyedra
    Last edited by BB_Amta; 28.03.16 at 17:50.
    Má poštovní schránka je uzavřena. Prosím, buď piště BB_Amta anglicky, nebo se obraťte na zákaznickou podporu, česky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

BB_Amta Introduction

Thank you BB_Lyedra and hello everyone!

As you already know, my name is BB_Amta and I'll be stepping into the role of Community Manager.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know the amazing Czech community better.

I've been managing online communities for more than 2 years and "The Settlers Online" has been one of my longtime passions.
    Despite the language shortcomings, I'm confident that we'll get along well.

I'm already in touch with the moderating team and I trust I can count on their support to help make the communication flow easier for everyone.

Feel free to drop me a forum private message in English, and I'll be happy to get back to you.

Happy egg hunt!
    BB_Amta