Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Volcano

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Volcano

Dear players,

Done with your excursion to The Volcano on the test server? Feel free to leave your feedback on this thread.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 22.03.18 at 16:37.
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Nice Volkano, but it is a litle bit static.
    Would it be better, if the Lava in the Volkano would be Rotating, or if some smoke wil go out of the Volkano.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by Franta_Vorech View Post
    Nice Volkano, but it is a litle bit static.
    Would it be better, if the Lava in the Volkano would be Rotating, or if some smoke wil go out of the Volkano.
    Hi Franta_Vorech,

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll ask our developers if they can make that happen. I'd go for the smoke animation though. We don't want lava moving into your settler's residence.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Lava could be moving around the mountain into the water.
    https://prnt.sc/iva3qq

BTW: Could you delete the previous post? I am unable to edit it. Browser collapse

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi LosAngel,

Thank you for sharing your concept. Although, I don't think the lava will flow that way.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi there.. Sorry if this doesnt belong here but... Just kinda very important question - end of Flash support in browsers in 2020 means end of TSO ?.. And If not, how you plan to solve it ?

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi Jabbahutta,

We are aware of Adobe's announcement that they will end Flash support in 2020. Despite this, we will keep on developing the game. Our developers are now looking into an alternative/workaround if the Flash plugin is removed/blocked by major browsers.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Reply to Thread