Reply to Thread

Thread: Two different residences - the same name in Czech language

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

Two different residences - the same name in Czech language

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I propose translation "velkolepá rezidence" for Magnificent residence and "úžasná rezidence" for Wondrous one, although it is "dirty" solution a bit... because "magnificent resi" is way more often building met in game and "úžasná rezidence" is traditional name for it, though it is bad translation...
    Last edited by Kubiiiii; 12.04.20 at 14:30. Reason: bad pictures addresses

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Hi Kubiiiii,

Thanks for reporting this, and I have forwarded your suggestion to the production team. We'll sort it out in a future version of the game.

If you have other questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Reply to Thread