Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Ask me anything AMA

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

statistic data

Hi,
    i would like to ask you if there is some kind of more statistics data for player account like how many advatures had you comleted, how many resources you got from them, how many troops you lost, average time for selected advanture and others maybe graph for xp collecting/time

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by pablitototo View Post
    Hi,
    i would like to ask you if there is some kind of more statistics data for player account like how many advatures had you comleted, how many resources you got from them, how many troops you lost, average time for selected advanture and others maybe graph for xp collecting/time
    Hello pablitototo,

Of course, information, such as the number of adventures you had already completed is stored in the system, however, I currently have no news if the information will be made available to players.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Sious View Post
    Hello LosAngel,

I understand your dissatisfaction with the answer to some of the questions. Please stay tuned. We still have a lot of questions to answer.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    I have read Q/A.
    Sorry for my opinion. Useless thread.....

Monde
    Kouzelnictví

Dear players,

We will not publish new AMA answers this week, as many TSO team members are out of office at the moment. However, rest assured that more questions will be answered in the upcoming period! Keep an eye out, settlers!

Happy settling,
    BB_Sious
    Last edited by BB_Sious; 21.09.17 at 11:31.
    Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím kontaktujte zákaznickou podporu, česky. Můžete se obrátit i na mě, ale prosím pouze anglicky.

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Can the colors be different for generals of the same type but different skill ???

Monde
    Kouzelnictví
    Quote Originally Posted by eda82 View Post
    Can the colors be different for generals of the same type but different skill ???
    Hi eda82,

Are you suggesting that tavern generals, for example, change the colour of their tent or maybe their icon in the star menu, depending on what skills they acquire?

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Reply to Thread